50 Tavistock Street, OXLEY
Prices Start From $369,000
STUNNING BRAND NEW APARTMENTS IN THE HEART OF OXLEY
This modern development is your opportunity to enjoy living in a brand new apartment or invest in the popular growth area of Oxley. These properties are positioned very convenient, only located 16km from Brisbane CBD coupled Oxley itself which offers residents amenities and a lifestyle to suit everybody.
These beautifully appointed apartments on offer feature well thought-out floor plans which maximise air flow, balance light, and overall comfort. The creative floor plans really deliver on easy living, relaxation and entertaining with the living areas that open seamlessly onto the spacious courtyards and balconies, perfect for an afternoon barbeque with friends or to simply unwind of an evening.
- 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Beautifully finishes in bathrooms
- 2 bathrooms, the Master retreat complete with ensuite and Main, a bath tub
- Gorgeous stone bench-tops with stainless steel appliances in kitchens
- Tiled throughout the open plan living areas
- Contemporary stylish living areas with timeless finishes
- Neutral colour schemes throughout
- Generous sized courtyards and balconies
- Internal laundry
- Single Car Accommodation
- Apartments One & Two enjoy spacious lush courtyards, whilst Apartment Eleven boasts two generous sized balconies.
Perfectly positioned, providing easy access:
- 3 minutes to Oxley Train Station, Shops & Café district
- 4 minutes to Oxley Bus Services
- Major arterial roads linking you to the City and Airport with ease
- 350m away from Woolworths Oxley
- Close to large business and commercial parks providing concentrated areas of employment
Construction Almost Complete - Enquire today for your opportunity to secure a piece of Oxley's most prestigious developments!
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Secure Parking
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed