Published on January 29th, 2016
Property Pep Talk – Seller Tips (2)Useful ideas, hints and reminders for people selling, buying and investing in property.
Sale by Private TreatyPrivate Treaty is the most common way to sell a home:
- You agree on an asking price for your home.
- Your home is then advertised for a period of time, or until it’s sold.
- Prospective buyers will submit an offer, which will be negotiated by your agent, on your behalf.
- A sales contract is signed, which has a cooling-off period which allows the buyer to withdraw from the contract.
- Settlement date is agreed and the property is sold.